Saturday 31 July 2021

Just remembered to...

...scan in something that came with the post at about 11am today!  Very delayed, but better later than never, right?

 

I've taken my last pills of the day (didn't take my lunchtime one 'cos we were just walking out of the door when I usually take it) but only missing one pill (so far) a week is pretty good going I reckon, considering I pop seven or eight pills every day, so missing one single one at the weekend is forgiveable I reckon.  Just gotta remember to take all of 'em tomorrow to hopefully replenish my body's supply... missing one day won't do too much harm overall will it❓❓ 😕


I'm gonna shut down for the night now and give my body a chance to recover from the walking we did around the hospital today... please keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 that the Neuro gets the information he needs from it - I need to remember to ask him which part of my brain is damaged and how to support its recovery/make the best of the parts that are still healthy... you watch me forget though 😏


I'm off to beddy-byes now, so I'll see you all at some point in the morning.  Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment