Saturday 24 July 2021

Mornin' all

How are you doing this morning?

 

It didn't rain last night, so maybe that's a blessing in disguise for the tomato plants so that they could drink instead of drown?  I'm not gonna water them today either... I'll see how dry the soil is at 7pm and take it from there, but I'm not gonna water them this morning.

 

Gonna take my pills then do the news then start reading last night's book... I've forgotten what I read last night, so I'm gonna be reading it with another open mind again.

 

Already drunk a litre of pop today... why is my mouth always so dry in the mornings until like 10am or even 11am??

 

Might make a start on my carers breakfast before I do the news and reading though.


The virus scan has finished and I'm still free of nasties, which is reassuring.


Breakfast time now.


BBIAB.


No comments:

Post a Comment