Tuesday 27 July 2021

It's the start of a new day...

...and so far my hayfever is already getting on my nerves, I'm cold (the window is wide open and the fan is almost on full because that's what Steve wants) so I'm gonna go and put my cardi on when I've finished with this post, I've taken my morning pills and already cared for my carer for an hour, so I reckon today is almost certain to be double figures of care, maybe even 12 hours.


The back yard is weird... there's only parts of the concrete that have been rained on then very specific parts are bone dry!


My carer has just woken up, so I'm gonn... he's asleep again, so maybe I won't make his breakfast yet.  Time to get my cardi on though, before I start shivering again.


The virus scan has just finished and I'm still free of yucky things, so that's groove and cooly.


I'll hopefully get some editing done today, but that all depends on how much my carer sleeps today.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment