Tuesday 20 July 2021

It's not even lunchtime yet, but I've already...

...cared for my carer for over 5½ hours.  I'm guessing that it'll be me doing the lunch again, despite my carer telling anyone who will listen that he "cooks all the meals every day" which I've got proof is total bollox for the last month and is, in reality, 2-3 meals a week.


Scratch the support time up there ^^ 'cos it's now 6 hours and counting.


We've got 4 fresh potatoes so I'm guessing it's jacket tatties, cheese and baked beans today which is a pretty easy lunch isn't it?  Just prick holes into the potatoes, bung 'em in the oven for half an hour, then get the beans cooked, finish off the potatoes, cut 'em open, load 'em up with grated cheese and the beans et voila, right?  I'll let my carer sleep until about 12.30pm then go and make a start on our food.  Do fresh onions go with baked beans and cheese and potatoes please?  We've got loads of those to get through as well is all lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment