Thursday 29 July 2021

Well, that hasn't happened for a long while!

Oher than over Christmas/New Year I think I've achieved something today that has only happened maybe 1 or possibly 2 times before, so far this year...


...I've had my recommended 5 portions of fruit and veg today!

 

I know that may not seem very much to feel proud of, but I only usually manage a couple of portions so it's a big deal to me and my body is definitely thanking me for it!


If I wasn't saving it as a reward for getting to the hospital, having the MRI and coming back home without my legs giving way too often on Saturday, I'd have my soya chocolate milk as a reward, but that's a bit heavy for so close to bed time.


What do you reckon I should do tomorrow... bath to shave my pits and legs or shower so that I can wash my hair?  I'm thinking shower then shave my pits and legs after I've got dried off before I get dressed, but the bath will relax me and won't use up so much energy that I'll need for Saturday.  Maybe I should have a bath tomorrow then a shower first thing on Saturday so that I don't stink the Imaging department out?  Leave me a comment to let me know what you reckon I should do?  Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment