Saturday 24 July 2021

So far today alone, I've...

...cared more hours for my carer in about 3½ hours than he's cared for me for the entire week combined up until now:

My current total care for my carer so far today:   2 hours 25 minutes
My carer's WEEK total of care for me so far:  2 hours 11 minutes

 

Apparently he "cooks all the meals and does everything for her" though, which is total bollocks according to the spreadsheets I've been keeping for the last 5 weeks.


I've just done the sums for the last 5 weeks combined and they look like this:
Total care by my carer:  16 hours 1 minute
Total care by me:  350 hours 13 minutes


So my carer has provided less than half the amount of care for me in 5 weeks than he is supposed to do every week, but I'm doing more than double in half a week, but apparently I do nothing for him 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment