Saturday 24 July 2021

Steve's just edited our grocery order...

...so the total breaks down like this:

My stuff:  £3.95
Steve's stuff:  £21.40
Joint stuff:  £15.23

so yet again Steve's stuff is the most expensive and my total has increased this week 'cos he's added veggie burgers which'll last me 2 weeks - his burgers are double the price and he'll have them all at the same time.  He's also got two lots of ice cream (8 cones and a 2 litre tub) on there which I can't have which is another £2.85 of stuff just for him, instead of toilet rolls for both of us.


I've just put "plastic cheese" onto the order at the expense of my burgers and one set of buns, but added a pizza for me instead, 'cos Steve's still got one in the freezer from this week, so that's not so bad.  The new total now looks like this:

My stuff:  £3.55
Steve's stuff:  £23.40
Joint stuff:  £14.33

which means that Steve's stuff is the best part of £20 more expensive than mine and just under a tenner more than the joint stuff.


Steve can't say that he didn't know how little I had on there this week 'cos I told him about replacing my burgers with the pizza and his cheese.  I suppose I should be grateful that I've got anything on there at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment