Saturday 31 July 2021

Just watered the tomatoes, updated Monday's grocery order and...

...carried on caring for my carer.  I've cared for him more this morning alone than he's cared for me the entire week so far and it's not even 9am yet.  I shouldn't complain too loudly though, 'cos he's cooked for us three times this week and he wants a Mugshot for his lunch when we get home from the hospital.  Just gotta remember to add the time Marie comes to pick us up to the spreadsheet so that it can be as accurate as possible.  

 

I'm guessing we'll be out for about an hour and I'm hoping he'll cook our lunch tomorrow which'll take this week's care by my carer up to about 3 hours whereas my care of my carer is already over 55 hours this week and climbing steadily.  It's averaged about 10½ hours of care each day so far, but today won't be anywhere near that much 'cos of going to the hospital.


Time to carry on reading and reviewing now, I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment