Thursday 14 July 2022

Oh. My. God and Goddess.

I went out to give the plants and seedlings their morning drink and I was almost in tears when I saw the plant.


I assumed that there would be 3 or 4 flowers and was hoping for maybe one more this morning but I got a really proud shock when I counted the number of flowers that are now blooming!


There weren't 5 or 6 or even 7.


There were 10.


Ten.


T.E.N.


I was almost in tears of absolute joy the higher my counting got!


It looks like they just needed to be in the sun rather than so much shade and they would have potentially bloomed considerably quicker and our buzzy friends might have been able to find them and get the nectar quicker if I had!  I'll know for next time now though.


It looks like there are maybe another 5 or 6 on the verge of blossoming, so hopefully I'll have a full plant of flowers before the weekend and I can't wait to see them all there!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment