Sunday 24 July 2022

He wants his tea at...

..."about 5 o'clock and can it be ham, cheese and mustard?"


So I've gotta: 

  • finish charging up my FitBit
  • do the washing up
  • make his tea for him 

then I can spend about an hour recovering while I:

  • wait for someone from Olio to turn up for a tin of veg hoops 
  • prepare next weeks caring spreadsheets 
  • take my pills
  • fall into bed

My carer has cared for me for 2 hours and 7 minutes this week, so only 33 hours short again this week.  I've already cared for my carer for almost 9 hours today alone and over 80 hours this week, but apparently I'm not the carer and do nothing to support him <shrug>


My FitBit is fully charged now so I'd best reattach it to my ankle and go and make my carer's tea for him so that I can do the washing up when he's finished eating, I guess <sigh>


No comments:

Post a Comment