Wednesday 27 July 2022

Afternoon pill taken

Just taken my afternoon pill and realised that I've taken each pill at the appropriate time so far this week (and saying that has prolly jinxed things now lol) so my body has got all the goodies it needs to fuction today even though I won't be eating until Friday morning at the earliest now.  It's my monthly virus scan tomorrow so won't be having breakfast again then Steve gets travel sick so will just be having instant soup for his lunch tomorrow, so I won't be eating at all tomorrow and will be forced to have another Graze punnet at best, but will prolly be getting my calories from drinking chocolates alone again.  Far from healthy, but it's better than being totally calorie-free for two days on the trot, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment