Tuesday 26 July 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing on this cool morning?


So far today I've:

  • run this daily virus scan which was reassuringly still clear
  • taken my morning pills
  • put in the grocery order for 4 weeks' time
  • made the wrong hot drink for my carer - woops!
  • done the watering
  • cared for my carer for over an hour

Our groceries are due this morning and I've just had the substitution email come into my inbox, so lets see what is out of stock this morning, shall we?

 

Everything is in stock except the mince pies lol  We only put them on as a test to see what would happen though - they were available in our favourites list so we bought 'em lol  The total of our groceries today is £45.91 which is better than the £51 they took from my bank account overnight lol


Steve's still up for doing the pasta bake for lunch and because the grated cheese is being delivered today, he's got no excuse really, right?  Gotta remember to adjust the FitBit meal slightly to use a different sauce and grated cheese 'cos it's the cheesy sauce and Sainsbury's grated cheese so hopefully that'll be quick and easy to do.


Gonna go and make my carer's breakfast for him now that he's awake for longer than a couple of minutes.


BBL.

No comments:

Post a Comment