Friday 29 July 2022

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh!

I've just been out to give the plants and seedlings their first drink of the day and... drum roll please...

⮛⮛⮛

I've got a few small flowers and a cluster of flowers on my Amazon bee plants now too!!!


I could have sworn that they were just gonna be grass instead of flowers, but when I went out to give them their last watering session of the day yesterday, there was one tiny flower just starting to come through which got me really excited and when I opened the back door to give them their first drink of the day just now, I spotted a second flower bud, which got me really excited, I took the water jug out and counted 5 flowers as well as a cluster/head of what I can only describe as more of a rounded cluster of tiny butterfly bush flowers!!!


That's two pots of flowers that I didn't kill this year which is making me tearful with pride as I've never grown flowers from seeds in my life before!!!


Today is gonna be a good day... the new flowers are proof of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment