So far this morning (and in no particular order), I've:
- taken my morning pills
- watered the plants and seedlings
- made breakfast and a hot drink for my carer
- run the virus scan (still clear)
- weighed myself (I've lost 550g in 7 days)
- downloaded, coded and uploaded the FitBit spreadsheet
- schmoozed with the recycling collector
- put the recycling containers away
I've already cared for my carer for 2 hours and 48 minutes, so I'm already half way to doing the minimum care for the day and it's only 8.45am... I reckon today is gonna be another day of lots of caring for my carer.
Gonna go and make myself another drinking choccie while I wait for the rubbish to be collected so that I can schmooze with them too then make a start on the news.
Post a Comment