So far this morning, I've:
- started the weekly virus scan
- taken my first pills of the day
- did the washing up
- made breakfast for my carer
- watered the plants and seedlings (I haven't totally killed the 38 Degrees plant 'cos there are a couple of flowers on the second stem lol)
- and generally cared for my carer for 1 hour and 36 minutes so far this morning
My carer has finished his breakfast now and the bowl is sitting on the arm of his chair so I'd better go and take it through to the kitchen before he knocks it off and go and make him his first drink of the day.