Wednesday 20 July 2022

Back now and...

...all I've eaten for the last 2 days is half a sandwich at lunch today which I'm having an allergic reaction to, so my entire calorie count for the rest of the week will come from crystalised ginger and ginger beer while my body recovers.  

 

I'm assuming I'll have lost at least a kilo of weight by the time I weigh myself on Monday 'cos of eating so little for the last 2 days and potentially spending the rest of the week hogging the toilet bowl.  Even the smell of Steve cooking for himself for the rest of the week will send me spewing so he won't cook for himself and end up laying a mammoth guilt trip on me about not wanting to cook/eat if I don't, but it's too late to worry about that now.


Aksherly, I'm gonna weigh myself now, just out of interest, to see how much I've already lost!


BBIAB.


I've already lost 2kg since Monday and I'm now underweight from eating so few calories, so it's gonna have to be bread and allergen free spread when I've recovered to try and increase my weight back up to the minimum it should be, but after I've made Steve's breakfast every morning, I honestly dunno if I'll be able to stay upright for long enough to make anything for myself... as long as Steve gets to eat though, that's all that matters, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment