Friday 22 July 2022

Plants and seedlings watered...

...but because of the huuuuge lunch I've just had, I've decided against taking my lunchtime pill so that it doesn't make a reappearance rapidly afterwards.  It's the first pill I've missed all week though, so that's OK.


This mornings cluster of pink butterfly flowers are still holding in there and I think I've worked out what happens with the heads falling off the 38 Degrees bee flowers... maybe they get too hot or dehydrated (or naturally fall off) because of the temperatures out there for the last week or so?  They reappear from a totally new bud in exactly the same place 2 days later, so maybe that particular plant naturally moults it's flowers after a few days?  Do flowers naturally do that or am I making things up?  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment