Monday 25 July 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already been for 2 poo's, taken my morning pills, started off the virus scan, and cared for my carer for almost an hour.  He wants a hot drink first, then his breakfast, so I'm already predicting, at 6.55am, that he won't be cooking lunch so I'll have to get my calories from drinking chocolates yet again.


Steve's typing something out on his Surface so I'm gonna go and water the plants and seedlings while he's doing that, then fill the kettle ready for when he decides that he wants his first hot drink of the day.

➰➰➰

Noooooo!!!!


I've just been out to do the watering (I forgot to publish this before I started) and the one and only set of flowers have pretty much totally come off the stalk!  It'll just take a small gust of wind and it'll be totally detached!  😢 😭


I'm still proud that I managed to grow it from seed at all, but I haven't seen any bees using it so I'm also slightly disappointed too.


Time to go and make my carer's hot drink then his breakfast now I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment