Friday 8 July 2022

That's more like it!

After discovering the collapsed 38 Degree's plant yesterday afternoon, I re-used one of last year's cane things to wrap it around as a very temporary measure and bought a pack of emergency cable ties to use to try and stop it from dying on me after all the effort I put into growing it.


The cable ties were delivered this afternoon and I've just secured a couple around the stalk onto yesterdays cane and I'm hoping that'll be enough to keep it healthy until it decides that it's time to die on me for the year.


I haven't had any buzzy visitors to it, but then again it hasn't flowered yet either, so that's to be expected.  I'm just relieved that I managed to get one of the 3 tubs to this point lol

 

#SeedsForBees2022 


Here's the newly secured plant photo for today:



No comments:

Post a Comment