Thursday 7 July 2022

Today's (7th July 2022) lunch photo

I was wrong this morning - I doubted Steve's willingness to cook for lunch but he did and I'm sorry for doubting him.  That's two home-cooked lunches I've had this week and they taste soooo much better than take-aways!


T'was Morrisons Plant Revolution veggie burger patties and chips with a dollop of brown sauce and it's really filled me up!


It's just soup tomorrow 'cos of Steve's medical appointment and he won't want any breakfast 'cos it's a morning appointment but he fancies trying his new beef soup, so I'll be making all three of his meals tomorrow too.  There will hopefully be a photo of my soup, but because it'll be in a mug as opposed to a bowl, I can't guarantee it.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment