Friday 19 August 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


So far this morning I've been for 2 wee's, made myself a drinking chocolate, completed the virus scan (which was, thankfully, still clear) and cared for my carer for 87 minutes.


On my to-do list for today is the usual caring for my carer and editing another manuscript.  I'm hoping that I'll eat twice today, but it could be like yesterday and I only eat once again.  It's lasagnes for lunch today, so I'll prolly be making all of my carer's meals for the third day on the trot and he's only likely to make a maximum of 2 of mine all week.  Gotta do the watering when it lightens up a bit more out there too.


Time to take my morning pills then crack on with the editing until my carer wakes up and wants his breakfast now.


BBL.

No comments:

Post a Comment