Sunday 2 October 2022

Steve's been...

...fed for the third time today (I've eaten once) and cared for me for 3 hours and 2 minutes this week.


I'm due to take my last pills of the day in 6 minutes and I've already cared for my carer for 9 hours and 47 minutes today which takes the current weekly total up to 82 hours and 24 minutes, so I'm not gonna make it to 85 hours this week, but that's OK 'cos I've significantly more than doubled the minimum requirement to be seen as a carer by the benefits bods and Steve, yet again, hasn't even managed ⅒ of the minimum, yet apparently he's my carer and does everything for me <shrug>


Pills taken now and my internet connection has died, but Steve's just chewing his last mouthful of his tea, so I'd better take his plate through to the kitchen and I bet he'll be asleep within minutes of me getting back in here, now that he's got a full belly again.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment