Wednesday 14 July 2021

Today's lunch photo (14th July 2021)

Because my carer couldn't be bothered to make lunch again (that's twice in 3 days) I've had to have bread and spread for my lunch and get Steve's for him (scotch eggs, ham and biccies), but at least it's sent my calories through the roof, which'll hopefully mean I've put on weight on Monday and I'm almost back to where I should be again.


Here's today's photo:


3,534 calories today ain't too bad, considering I'm the one who did both meals and the only difference between them was that the bread was toasted for breakfast 😞


Steve's just said that he's gonna "swap the scotch eggs out for summat else on Monday's shop, so I should be able to get more with the couple of quid they cost" so yet again he's thinking of himself 'cos I only usually have two meals a day and instead of saving me the money he's gonna get more food for himself again, which'll be another day of either nothing or bread and spread again for me like it has been for my lunch today.  Selfish git.


Time to take my lunchtime pill now, before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment