Friday 15 July 2022

Today's (15th July 2022) lunch photo

I've just had my first home-cooked meal of the week - 2 vegetarian sausages, chips and loads of tomato ketchup.  

 

According to my Fitbit app I'm 202 calories over budget today, so I think that calls for my third drinking chocolate of the day cos it's 404 calories per mugful so I'm hoping for at least 1 but hopefully 2 mugs this afternoon so that I can go seriously over budget to make up for the last 3 days of being so under budget.


Assuming we eat at home according to our menu, I should hopefully be able to get away with only one or two drinking chocolates a day so that I can keep my calorie count up so that I don't lose any more weight.  If I do, a couple of slices of bread and dairy free spread every other day or so will send my calorie count through the roof and therefore hopefully my weight will dramatically increase too.  I'm still within the healthy weight range for my height, but I'm at the bottom of it rather than the top end where I prefer to be so that the occasional low calorie weeks like this week and potentially next week aren't so much of a problem.


Here's my lunch photo from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment