Friday 15 July 2022

OMG!

We're actually having a home-cooked meal for the first time this week!


I'm having 2 vegetarian sausages and chips and Steve's having square sausage sandwiches!!  It means that I'm in the green on the FitBit app (39 calories short but that's easily remedied with my third drinking chocolate of the day lol) but I need to eat again later to make sure I stay in the green rather than going blue again.  I'm just mightily relieved that I am actually getting a hot meal today!


Assuming we eat both days of the weekend, I hopefully won't have lost too much when I weigh myself on Monday morning.  If I have I'll have a couple of slices of bread 'n' spread a couple of times next week to give my calorie count and therefore hopefully my weight a quick boost.


I'm eating today though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment