Tuesday 19 July 2022

Yesterday's prediction at...

...12.51pm was absolutely spot on.  Apparently "it's too hot to cook again" so he's having ham sandwiches made by me and my entire day's calories will come from drinks.  Again.


I'm predicting, at 8.58am that it'll be the same tomorrow too... my MIL and SIL are getting vegetarian sandwiches for me which is great, but if there's any butter on them I won't be able to have any more than a mouthful before it messes me up for days afterwards, so tomorrow is a potentially calorie-free day too 'cos I won't be able to eat anything until I've recovered from the potential allergic reaction, which could take up to the weekend, then it'll just be bread and spread for a few days before I can eat properly again.  Basically, I could potentially not be eating anything at all until the weekend because of what Steve and his family want, without giving two hoots about my allergic reaction and vegetarian-ness.


No comments:

Post a Comment