Tuesday 19 July 2022

Review: SYROKAN Women's High Impact Sports Bra


⭐ out of 5

This is a dangerous product to be advertised as a post surgery support workout bra - unless the surgery is for an ingrown toenail of course!

I got out of the shower and tried for a good 10-15 minutes to put it on without any luck.  In the end I resorted to a very old bra and asked my hubby to do it up.  He spent an extra 15 minutes trying to do it up and putting it in all directions.  By the time I'd got dressed (and sweaty and in a bad mood) he'd managed to zip it up, but even he said that it was "impossible to do up if you were already in it!"

It's getting a single star review from me and I'm putting it on Freegle as opposed to sending it back and getting a refund 'cos my disability makes that impossible too.

Basically, save your money and get a bra that doesn't make dangerous claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment