Sunday 2 October 2022

Calorie count for...

...today is 1086 over budget which brings the entire week's overbudgetness to 5113 which is the best part of 4 days worth of calories over budget, so I should hopefully have put on a pretty decent amount of weight tomorrow, then I'm hoping for the same next week in preparation for my Covid jab maybe messing me up again.  

 

NaNo will be when my calories will almost entirely be from J2O's, possibly with the occasional soup dropped in, but the majority of my daily calories will be coming from drinking chocolates at the end of each chapter that I write, as appropriate.  It's only twice a year and I look after my body especially carefully in December so that I can recover from NaNo and prepare for JanNo.  

 

I'd prefer to be overweight than underweight between October and February 'cos they are barely solid months, but hopefully we'll have another Caffe Nero treat when I officially finish each of them which will, like today, send my calories (and therefore my weight) back up to a healthier number. 

 

As long as I can get 4 drinking chocolates and a J2O into me each day, that'll give me the calories I need, even though none of them will have come from anything solid.


My arse severely protests for the first few days of my liquid only calories and it goes into a bit of a strop in January when I re-start eating solids instead of liquids, but as long as I treat it gently then I'll be OK after about a week of finishing JanNo.


No comments:

Post a Comment