Sunday 27 November 2022

Pill taken...

...first thing on my to-do list for this afternoon crossed off, so the list now looks like this:

  • refill my dosette box 
  • take Steve's plate back through to the kitchen
  • take the rubbish out
  • make a hot drink for my carer
  • do the washing up
  • then keep caring for my carer for the rest of the afternoon

Steve's only half way through his lunch and I've got next week's tabs ready on the caring spreadsheet, so I'm just waiting for Steve to finish eating so that I can deal with the rubbish for this week.


I might stick the kettle on while he's pondering on finishing off his other two sandwiches so that I can make the best use of the time he's actually awake this afternoon.  I'm predicting now that he'll decide he's too full to finish off his lunch though... I was wrong, he's just started on the third sandwich, so I'll update the list of food we've got available while I'm waiting for him to chomp away for the 20th meal this week (compared to my 6 meals).


When JanNo finishes and I'm allowed to start eating again in the third week of January, I'll spend a week not making any meals or drinks and waiting to see how long it is before Steve starts complaining that he's hungry or thirsty.  Apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me, so it shouldn't happen at all, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment