Tuesday 29 November 2022

Pills taken, Steve...

...fed for the 6th time in 2 days and I've decided that I'm definitely gonna be having breakfast tomorrow as it'll be my only meal of the day.


I'm only 9 minutes away from caring for my carer for 12 hours today, which takes the weekly total up to 25 hours and 25 minutes, so I've just gotta put in 9 hours and 35 minutes of care tomorrow to hit the minimum required, while my carer has only managed 29 minutes so far, so is already 9 hours and 31 minutes behind schedule and it's only gonna be a couple of minutes of care tomorrow if he makes my bottle of squash for me overnight, so I don't reckon he'll even reach 2 hours again this week 'cos there are only 2 meals that he needs to cook this week which take about half an hour each.  

 

It'll be 19-2 minimum, to me with cooking this week and there's a very real chance that today's lunch will be the only cooked food I get all week.  Steve'll eat 21 meals and multiple snacks and drinks, just like every week, and I'll eat a maximum of 3 lunches again this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment