Saturday 19 November 2022

I was wrong this morning, I'm sorry

I said in my breakfast blog post this morning that it was my 6th meal of the week, but it was actually only my fifth and Steve decided to have his sausages that had been out of the fridge for his mid-morning snack, which has, apparently, made him "feel bloated" so he hasn't wanted any lunch so I haven't been able to have lunch either, but I can almost guarantee that he'll have recovered enough to have his tea earlier than normal tonight... strange that he feels well enough to eat when I make the meal but is suddenly ill when he has to cook innit.


I'm making a prediction, at 2.19pm, that I'll be making all the meals again tomorrow and because Steve has "barely eaten" today he'll be "starving" and have most, if not all, of the lunch that's supposed to be for both of us.  I'm making a second prediction, at 2.22pm, that I'll only be having breakfast again tomorrow and Steve'll be eating 3 times again.


Apparently he makes all of my meals and drinks for me though <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment