Monday 28 November 2022

Just weighed myself and...

...I've somehow put on 900g in the last week, so having to miss 15 meals last week was a blessing in disguise and seemingly doesn't matter if I miss the same again this week.


Steve's chowing down on his first meal of the week and I'm missing my first one of the week so that I can save the other clean bowl for Steve's breakfast tomorrow.  He's having sausages and chips for his lunch today and I need to save the bread for Steve's tea today and tomorrow, so I'm going without eating anything at all for the second day in a row.


I've downloaded last week's FitBit spreadsheet, so I need to code and upload that now, while Steve's eating, then he'll fall asleep until lunchtime when he'll wake up hungry and wanting his lunch which I'll have to go and make for him, then he'll snooze away the afternoon until he wants his third meal of the day which I'll have to make for him too.


Best go and put the spreadsheet up before he finishes his breakfast.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment