Sunday 20 November 2022

Mornin' all

How are you doing this dark and cold morning?


By the time I went to bed last night, I'd cared for my carer for 11 hours and 58 minutes which is really annoying my OCD lol  I've just gotta put in 8 hours and 27 minutes to hit an 85 hour week but that'll be at about 5pm going by the rest of the week, so I reckon it'll be at least 87 hours if not scraping through 88 hours if I cook lunch today, as well as making breakfast and tea for my carer.


Gonna take my morning pills before I forget and I've gotta remember to refill my dosette box at lunchtime, so that I'm ready for next week without having to rush around and do it at 5am tomorrow morning.


OK, that's my morning pills down the hatch, so I've just got my lunchtime one and my evening pills left to take, then that's it for another week.


It's vegan sausage rolls and chips on the menu for today and I can't wait!  I'm predicting that I'll be making it and that Steve'll be having the majority of it, just like he always does.


As soon as he wakes up for longer than literally a few seconds, I'll go and make his first meal of the day for him and have my own too after that.

 

Gotta put the rubbish and recycling out today too.  The virus scan was reassuringly clear again though, so I can cross that off my to-do list for another day.


Time to get cracking with the news now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment