Thursday 24 November 2022

Steve's got...

...his 11th meal of the week (9th made by me) and I'm missing my 8th meal of the week because Steve didn't fancy making the lunch after all, so he's made one of my 3 meals this week and I've made 9 of his 11.  I've made him at least 3 or 4 drinks a day and he hasn't made me a single one (other than bottles of squash a couple of times a week) for about 3 or 4 years when I first started making him hot drinks and I started on the drinking chocolates.


I'm predicting right now, at 1.09pm on Thursday, that when it comes to weighing myself on Monday morning, I'll be underweight 'cos I was only 450g inside my healthy weight range on the Monday just gone and I've told Steve for the last 3 weeks that I need to put on weight, yet he's only cooked 3 times so far in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment