Thursday 24 November 2022

Just made...

...my carer's third meal of the day for him, so he's eaten 12 times this week and I've eaten 3.  He's made one of my meals and I've made 10 of his.


The washing up fairies have been at work so I can have breakfast tomorrow, as long as it's safe for me to stand up for long enough after I've made my carer's 13th meal of the week and it'll mean that I'm not totally reliant on liquids again.


I've cared for my carer for 10 hours and 20 minutes so far today, which takes my weekly total up to 46 hours and 18 minutes, compared to my carer's weekly total of 32 minutes, so he's gotta provide 34 hours and 28 minutes of care for me in 3 days and I've already put in significant overtime without being paid or recognised for it.


My belly is already rumbling after only eating 3 times so far this week and I really don't wanna get underweight again, but I'm rarely given the choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment