Thursday 24 November 2022

Mornin' all

My anti-virus programme needed to reboot my computer this morning and a couple of MS programmes needed to be repaired, so when it crawled back into life, I tidied up my Windoze desktop while all my usual morning programmes were loading up and the virus scan was chugging away.  Everything is back to normal now though, so hopefully there won't be any more technical problems today.


Yesterday's delivery didn't turn up and didn't even get dispatched until almost 7.30pm but it's at the local depot now so hopefully it'll be a pretty early delivery today.


I've already cared for my carer for 85 minutes this morning and I think he's getting washed at the kitchen sink now, then he'll come back in and fall asleep so won't want his breakfast until quite late then will be too full for lunch, so this could, potentially, be another calorie free day for me.


I've taken my morning pills so I'm fully dosed with everything my body needs if I don't eat today.  Steve has made 3 meals and no drinks so far in November, yet he's more than happy to tell everyone that he "make[s] all her meals and drinks for her".  I think he's starting to realise just how little he does for me after 3 days of me nagging him to do the spreadsheet and only managing 30 minutes so far this week.  He's gotta care for me for another 34½ hours in the next 4 days and I've already comfortably got over the minimum requirement as of last night, but apparently I don't do anything to support him <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment