Monday 28 November 2022

53 hours...

...that's how long it's been since I had my last proper meal.


All I've eaten in those hours is 6 biscuits, 3 mince pies and a packet of crisps which is the same as Steve eats between having his breakfast and lunch every day.


Steve's eaten 23 full meals (it'll be 24 when he wakes up from his afternoon snooze) and countless snacks in 8 days compared to my 6 full meals, the biscuits, mince pies and crisps in the same amount of time.


I've cared for my carer for 10 hours and 6 minutes so far today and he hasn't cared for me at all since making me a bottle of squash in the early hours of yesterday morning.  I've cared for my carer today alone just under 7 times more than he achieved for the entirity of last week combined.


Steve's cared for me for 11 hours and 58 minutes over the last 8 weeks combined, which is pretty much what I do in one single day.  It also means that it would take him 24 weeks before he put in what he's paid to do for one week.  I usually hit the minimum by the time I head to bed on a Wednesday.


He's awake now, so I'd best go and make his tea for him.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment