Wednesday 23 November 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm doing OK ta, thanks for asking.  

 

Just taken my morning pills so I'd best go and make my carer's breakfast for him now.  Need to start off the weekly virus scan this morning too - it needs to load up first though lol


It's still thinking about starting the scheduled scans page, so I'm gonna go and make Steve's breakfast for him now, while I'm waiting, then I'll start the scan off and hopefully be able to have my second meal of the week, as long as the washing up fairies have waved their magic wands over the kitchen sink overnight of course, otherwise today is gonna be my second calorie free day of the week and Steve'll have all 12 waffles again.


OK, I've started off the weekly virus scan now, so I'd best go and make Steve's 7th meal of the week for him and keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to eat too.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment