Saturday 26 November 2022

Nite nite orl

I've taken one of my last two pills of the day and I couldn't take the second one because it jumped out of the packet and I can't find it.  My carer's attempt at helping was to shine the light on his mobile straight into my eyes which blinded me for several seconds after he realised what was going on and that's what the optician told me to avoid last time I had my sight tested 'cos I'm at risk of getting a detatched retina and astigmatism because my sight is so bad now, so if/when I go blind, Steve will have made it happen sooner by "helping" me look for the pill tonight.

 

Apparently I'm making our lunch again tomorrow too, which means he'll have made 3 of my 5 meals and I'll have made 16 of his 21 meals <shrug>


I'm off to beddy-byes with a third of the prescribed dose in me tonight.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment