Wednesday 30 November 2022

Looks like...

...I won't be eating today after all 'cos Steve's just said that he wants his breakfast, which I've gone out and made for him, and my legs are too weak to be safe enough to make myself anything now, so it'll be a day of purely liquids at best.


Steve's had 7 meals and countless snacks made by me and all I've eaten since Saturday lunchtime is 6 biscuits, 3 mince pies, a packet of crisps and yesterday's lasagne lunch.  Not good, but such are the realities of my life.


I won't be able to eat tomorrow 'cos that's instant soup for Steve and my legs won't hold me up for long enough to make one for myself, Friday is sausages and chips made by me again and I haven't got anything that I can have, so Steve'll be the only one eating again, which brings us to the weekend and the only two meals of the week that I can't make, so I just hope that Steve cooks at the weekend so that I can have three meals instead of just the lasagne I had yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment