Monday 28 November 2022

Mornin' all

I've remembered to start my monthly virus scan this morning and it's already 11% of the way through, which is great.  Next up is to take my morning pills then make Steve's breakfast for him.  He's the only one eating again today, 'cos it's sausages and chips for him and nothing for me 'cos he's the only one who has got sausages and my vegetarianism means that I can't have anything cooked on the same tray as meat, so I'm missing 7 meals in 3 days today.

 

Our rubbish and recycling is due to be picked up today, so I've gotta be ready for that after 7am.

 

I'd best take my morning pills before I forget... hold on please.

 

OK, that's my pills down the hatch, so that's it until lunchtime now.


I've cared for my carer for 70 minutes so far this morning and gone through one set of news, so next up is the news that I put on here.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment