Tuesday 29 November 2022

Review of "e-vibra Vibrating Alarm Watch"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5


I just wanted a simple, reliable, USB chargeable watch with a couple of decent alarms and that's exactly what I got with this watch.

It's a touch frustrating having to go through all 15 alarms when I accidentally press the button too many times, but to get 16 days charge out of it and for it to go from 20% to 90% charged in under an hour is just incredible.

The alarms are strong and the watch is soo easy to use when you've got the hang of it and I haven't slept through my alarm or missed a single pill (my two main reasons for getting this watch) the entire time it's been on my wrist.

I haven't tested the waterproofness of it yet and I'm not sure I will.

It's great that you don't need to connect it up to any wires, like I had to with my two previous watches, you just carefully slide it out of the strap, plug it into a USB port and that's it!

The best money I've spent in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment