Monday 2 October 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast
  • Weigh myself - I've only put on 450g not the 950g I thought first thing, so I'll still do the laps this week, but only for half my usual length of time and I'll still keep aiming to make my FitBit graph red instead of green
  • Log weight into FitBit
  • Download appropriate spreadsheet
  • Code and upload spreadsheet
  • Put breakfast photo up on here and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle ready for tomorrow
  • Sort out email addresses
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Do my laps
  • Do the news
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved on any of the 3 I've applied to today?
  • Ask carer to help me to change the bedding
  • Have lunch
  • Eat 2 pears
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Bring rubbish sack back in
  • Bring recycling containers back in
  • Bring food waste container back in
  • Email webhosts about the errors on the pages
  • Phone pharmacy after 4pm
  • Give Graze vouchers away to Freeglers
  • Read and review 3 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment