Monday 2 October 2023

Today's (2nd October 2023) lunch photo

I've waaaay overdone it food-wise today and the crisps for elevenses were a huuuge mistake lol


Today's lunch was leftovers from yesterday, so was 2.5 portions of a vegan family roast (which is what has bloated me I think), 4 roast potatoes, a portion of brocolli and a portion of runner beans.  There's still some left on the plate in the kitchen, but that'll have to wait for a couple of hours before I can safely finish it off lol  My liquid consumption this morning was a lot more sensible - only 1.25 litres instead of my usual 2 litres by now and I'm thinking that my exercise is definitely due this afternoon so that I can walk of a few hundred calories to take the graph to a more sensible level lol


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment