Tuesday 31 August 2021

Afternoon pill is...

...down the hatch and I'll definitely have put on weight on Monday after eating the best part of 3,000 calories today... that's OK though, I just need to eat healthier for the rest of the week and Steve reckons he's gonna ask his mum to get us more Granola and milk which'll save at least 1,000 calories on 4 days purely from not having the pure calorific fat of the dairy-free spread every morning.  As long as I stay around about the right weight, I'm not too worried and I certainly won't go mad with restricting my food or going nuts with the exercise... I'm just giving my body what it needs and adjusting the next week accordingly.

 

I'm never going down to the weight I was in 2002 again and I'd like to do my best to avoid going too far into the overweight/obese range that I came out of hospital as in 2003.  I'd love to lose a touch more flab around my belly and thighs, but not at the risk of going underweight again.


No comments:

Post a Comment