Thursday 19 August 2021

To reach 10 hours of care today, I'm...

...aiming for and on track to hit it at 6.51pm, just in time to take my evening pills and water the tomatoes again, then I've just gotta wait for the side effects to kick in et voila.  If I manage it, that'll be over 40 hours of care in 4 days and on track to hit 70 hours by bed-time on Sunday again.  As long as my carer cooks for the rest of the week, we might just about sneak through with 3 hours of care, which is about average for both of us.

 

My carer has just woken up and gone for a wee, so just over an hour to go and I'll have hit the 10 hours... bet he'll fall asleep while he's in the bathroom though, so I'd better go and keep an eye on him just to be sure he's safe and doesn't drop his phone and smash the screen to smithereens.


No comments:

Post a Comment