Sunday 22 August 2021

That's my supplements bought for another year

I've just refilled my pill organiser for another week and re-ordered another year's worth of pills so that I don't forget and run out... it was about £20 cheaper than last year for some reason, so I triple-checked that I had a years supply of all four of 'em and I had, so Simply Supplements are even better value now than they were before!  It was only £55.37 for a years supply of all four of 'em but I was expecting to pay £75!


Their supplements are powerful too, 'cos I was on FA every day for 3 months while I was taking the Simply Supplement pills, then the next time I had a blood test to check my levels the FA was dropped down to three times a week then when I had my most recent prescription review a few months ago, I was told I only needed to take it twice a week!  The same with the vitamins B12 and D... since taking the Simply Supplements pills I don't have to have any more injections or pills to raise my levels of those either!  I'd love to know what my Calcium and Iron levels are like, but I'm guessing they are OK 'cos of taking those pills too!


No comments:

Post a Comment