Saturday 28 August 2021

As predicted...

...I'm gonna have to spend all day supporting others.  I needed support 5 days ago, so reached out to someone, they replied this morning just saying that they were thinking of me before going back to their needs and making me feel guilty for needing support when they were in need of support too.  Same as always and means that right now my plan is looking more and more tempting.  I know this attempt will work without looking suspicious, I've just gotta find the money for it first then write my goodbye notes to S, C, D and my mum then I'm good to go.

 

I've already written out a document of things I want to happen with my things when I'm no longer here, but it has to be signed and witnessed by someone not included in it 'cos it's a legal document, right?

 

S seems to think that they'll be getting my life insurance without even asking me, so if the document is legal even without being witnessed then they'll have a surprise when they find out what I've said in the document and what I want to happen with my stuff!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment