Saturday 21 August 2021

Late morning this morning!

I'm usually awake and down here before 5.30am, but I didn't even wake up until 6.09am this morning!  Didn't wake up at 3am needing a wee either, despite drinking 500ml after I'd taken my pills, so that was a good surprise.


I've run the virus scan, made breakfast, taken my morning pills and was all prepared to go and water the tomatoes until Steve said it was raining, so the Green Man is watering them for me instead this morning.  I was then gonna make a start on the news, but there wasn't any, so I can make an early start on yesterday's book reading and reviewing... can't remember what it was about though, so I'll have to re-read the last couple of chapters to bring me back up to speed with what's been happening that I've forgotten.


Steve said he doesn't fancy doing the washing up "so it'll have to be MugShot's for lunch, sorry" so I'll be making both meals again today... Steve's cooked for us 3 times this week though, which is one more than normal, so I suppose I should be more understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment