Thursday 26 August 2021

That's the days housework task done

Today's housework task was to sweep the floors, which I did while I was waiting for my cuppa to brew (I like it stronger than most people and black 'cos of my allergy), so that's done and dusted for another week now.  Tomorrow's task will take more motivation 'cos I've gotta tackle the bedrooms, but if I just aim to half fill a bin bag instead of the whole room then it's more manageable... I'm fine when I've made a start on it, it's just finding the motivation to start is all.

 

Steve was feeling iffy about doing our lunch today and said that it'd have to be MugShots again if I wanted an early lunch but when I said that I was happy to wait for a later lunch, the original plan went back into force, so we're still having vegan sausages and veggies today and the majority of the eggs for lunch tomorrow... I just hope that we remember to pepper my eggs so that I don't get "egg-bound" again 😃


We've gotta replace the rug in the hall 'cos it's definitely seen better days and the sweeper needs to be emptied too, but we've got a week to do that in and I can't do it safely, so hopefully Steve'll do it while I'm sorting the bedrooms tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment